Communicators’ Forum: Events
The next forum will take place on Wednesday, September 24—note the day of the week change—due to Rosh Hashanah.
Want to know more about a particular communications topic? Join one of the Communicators' Forum specialty sub-groups, led by marketing and creative professionals from around the University.
The sub-groups meet once a quarter, and allow you to connect with U-M employees with similar interests. You'll also get exposure into best practices on campus, and be able to share resources, strategies, and tactics with your colleagues.
There are five groups to choose from. Attend one, two, or all!
Presentations from past events
Did you miss an event? We’ve got you covered. You can now download a PDF of any of this year’s presentations. We’ve also included contact names for fellow communicators, which we hope you’ll take advantage of to connect with and tap into the vast and deep expertise that exists on our campus.
- July 2014 - Transitions in Leadership (PDF, 17.1MB)
- May 2014 - Shortening the Digital Cycle (PDF, 74.6MB)
- Mar. 2014 - Taking the 'Shiny' our of Social (PDF, 13.1MB)
- Jan. 2014 - Think Big, Think Global (PDF, 92.8 MB)
- Oct. 2013 - Behind the Campaign Curtain (PPT, 1.11 GB)
- May. 2013 - United We Brand (PDF, 13.5 MB)
- Feb. 2013 – History and Heritage (PDF, 151 MB)
- Nov. 2012 – Managing the News (PDF, 19 MB)
- Oct. 2012 – Making Research Relevant (PDF, 23 MB)
- Sept. 2012 – Looking Back Looking Ahead (PDF, 17 MB)