Even after developing a solid campaign strategy, depending on a unit’s size, staffing and resources many still need a little extra help effectively implementing their plans. The Office of the Vice President for Communications provides professional creative services to bring your marketing and communication efforts to life with Michigan in mind.
An Integrated Team
Our award-winning team of writers, designers, project managers, photographers, and web and video professionals provide a full range of creative services for the U-M campus and Health System, including:
- Consultation, marketing/branding strategy and planning
- Project planning, estimating and coordination
- Concept development and graphic design
- Website and mobile architecture, design and development
- Writing and editorial services
- Social media strategy, planning and evaluation
- Video production
- Print production planning and print buying
- Mailing and fulfillment
With Michigan Insight
OVPC is the largest provider of creative services to the U-M community. Our deep knowledge of U-M, its mission, key initiatives and all of its communication networks and resources allows us to partner with units to create the most insightful, efficient and effective communications and marketing print, digital, photography and video projects.
View some of our recent work.