The Office of the Vice President for Communications provides a wide range of communications services to the campus community, all designed to enhance the reputation of the University of Michigan.
- Branding and Identity Development
- Communication Planning
- Creative Concept Development
- Crisis Communication and Issues Management
- Film Production
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Internal Communications
- Marketing Campaigns and Materials
- Media Relations Training
- News Releases, News Clips and Social Media
- The Portal en Español
- Scripts and Video Production
- Web site Design and Development
- Writing and Editing
Communicators' Forum, the Film Office, professional speechwriters and the Office of Policy and Administration (which handles Freedom of Information Act requests) also support a broad range of communications activities across campus.
For more information about any of our services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.